Pinnacle Biometric Screening Home Test Kit Program
Lab Analysis Includes: Lipid and Glucose panel which is covered by Pinnacle Financial Partners.
Additional tests can be added at your expense.
There are five simple steps to the home biometric screening:
1. Collect the sample via a finger prick (fasting is recommended)
2. Self-report height, weight, waist, and if possible, blood pressure (the consent form has a space for these measurements*)
3. Mail the sample in the pre-stamped envelope that was included in the kit
4. The sample is received and then tested by the lab
5. Results are reported out to you and our company. We then send the data to Go365 so they can award applicable Go365 Points.
Home Test kits ordered must be completed. If you choses to cancel your home test kit after receiving and not complete it, you are responsible to reimburse Pinnacle for your order at $55.
Please Note:You will need to self-report your blood pressure, height, weight, and waist measurements on the kit consent form to show as completing a biometric screening!
If you are not able to provide self-reported measurements on the consent form (height, weight, waist, and blood pressure) you will not be eligible for the Go365 Points for completing a biometric screening. You can submit these measurements at a later date for your full Go365 Points.
Items to Consider before shipping your kit:
- When possible, it is best to NOT ship the devices on a Friday during High Temperature weather. Store these specimens, at room temperature (NOT in a car or car trunk), over the weekend and ship to the lab on Monday.
- REMEMBER – shipping companies will, often store shipments in a non-environmentally controlled warehouse during the shipping process. This can expose your specimens to excessive heat during shipping in High Temperature weather. Your test may be rejected if heat exposure damages your specimen. A replacement will be ordered, free of charge, if this occurs.