Biometric Screening Home Test Kit
Base Test Includes: Lipid Panel, Glucose Level, and A1C
PSA and/or TSH will be automatically added if you are age/gender eligible.
There are five simple steps to the home biometric screening:
1. Collect the sample via a finger prick (fasting is recommended)
2. Self-report height, weight, waist, and if possible, blood pressure
3. Mail the sample in the pre-stamped envelope that was included in the kit
4. The sample is received and then tested by the lab
5. Results are available online within a week in the lab’s portal
Home Test kits ordered must be completed. If you do not complete your home test kit within 30 days, Lakeland Care reserves the right to payroll deduct the kit cost.