Biometric Home Test Kit
Base Test Includes: Lipid Panel with Glucose
A home test kit is complete mail-in lab test.
You will receive the kit, follow the instructions included in the kit, then send it back to the lab for testing.
There are five simple steps to the process:
1. Prick your finger and drop your blood sample onto the device.
2. Write your self reported measurements onto the consent form.
3. Mail the sample to the laboratory for analysis.
4. The lab will analyze your blood sample.
5. Your results will be in the lab’s secure portal within 72 business hours.
All screenings are for preventative purposes only and are not intended to diagnose.