NOTE: This Home Test Kit is for Bank First Members ONLY
**Please note, your coverage will be checked prior to shipment**
Please place each kit in cart individually when ordering for more than one person. This ensures we capture the correct information of who the kit is for.
Biometric Screening Home Test Kit
Base Test Includes: Lipid and Glucose panel.
There are five simple steps to the home biometric screening:
1. Collect the sample via a finger prick (fasting is recommended)
2. Self-report height, weight, waist, and if possible, blood pressure (the consent form has a space for these measurements*)
3. Mail the sample in the pre-stamped envelope that was included in the kit (you must drop off your kit inside a post office and request a receipt!)
4. The sample is received and then tested by the lab
5. Results are available online within a week in the lab’s portal
Home Test kits ordered must be completed. If you choses to cancel your home test kit after receiving and not complete it, you are responsible for the test kit charge at $55. If you do not have a receipt from the post office that you dropped your kit off and the kit was scanned into their system for tracking, we cannot send you a new kit if it is lost. There is a $13.50 fee associated with a replacement kit.
Please Note: If you are not able to provide self-reported measurements on the consent form (height, weight, waist, and blood pressure) you will not be eligible for the Go365 Points for completing a biometric screening, however you will receive Go365 Points that are applicable based on your results. You can submit these measurements at a later date for the remainder of the Go365 Points.
Items to Consider:
- When possible, it is best to NOT ship the devices on a Friday during High Temperature weather. Store these specimens, at room temperature (NOT in a car or car trunk), over the weekend and ship to the lab on Monday.
- REMEMBER – shipping companies will, often store shipments in a non-environmentally controlled warehouse during the shipping process. This can expose your specimens to excessive heat during shipping in High Temperature weather. Your test may be rejected if heat exposure damages your specimen. A replacement will be ordered, free of charge, if this occurs.