Biometric Home Test Kit
Base Test Includes: Lipid Panel with glucose and A1C (covered by the Adventist Health Employee Health Plan)
Additional testing may be added at your expense.
A home test kit allows you to take part in biometric screenings from the comfort of home.
There are 5 simple steps to an at home biometric screening.
1. Prick your finger and drop your blood sample onto the device.
2. Write your self reported measurements onto the consent form.
3. Mail the sample to the laboratory for analysis.
4. The lab will analyze your blood sample.
5. Your results will be in the lab’s secure portal within 2-5 business days.
- WHEN POSSIBLE it is best to NOT ship the kits on a Friday during high temperature weather. Store these specimens, at room temperature (NOT in a car or car trunk), over the weekend and ship to the lab on Monday.
- REMEMBER – shipping companies often store shipments in a non-environmentally controlled warehouse during the shipping process. This can expose your specimens to excessive heat during shipping in high temperature weather. Your test may be rejected if heat exposure damages your specimen. A replacement will be ordered, free of charge, if this occurs.
The free, confidential biometric screening home test kits are part of Adventist Health’s commitment to supporting employees and their families in achieving optimal physical, mental and spiritual health and well-being.