NOTE: THIS KIT IS FOR Fully Insured Humana Members ONLY
**Please note, your coverage will be checked prior to shipment*
When ordering a kit for an employee and spouse, complete separate orders.
This ensures we capture identifying information on each kit.
Home Test Kit
There are five simple steps:
1. Collect the sample via a finger prick (fasting is recommended)
2. Self-report height, weight, waist, and if possible, blood pressure
3. Mail the sample in the pre-stamped envelope that was included in the kit
4. The sample is received and then tested by the lab
5. Results are available online within a week in the lab’s portal and Go365 Points will be awarded in your account once Humana verifies the data.
Home Test kits ordered must be completed.
Items to Consider:
- When possible, it is best to NOT ship the devices on a Friday during High Temperature weather. Store these specimens, at room temperature (NOT in a car or car trunk), over the weekend and ship to the lab on Monday. It is highly recommended that the kit is taken into the post office and that you recieve a drop off reciept.
- REMEMBER – shipping companies often store shipments in a non-environmentally controlled warehouse during the shipping process. This can expose your specimens to excessive heat during shipping in High Temperature weather. Your test may be rejected if heat exposure damages your specimen. A replacement will be ordered, free of charge, if this occurs.
Please email us at email@example.com with any issues or concerns.