NOTE: THIS KIT IS FOR G0365 Standalone Members ONLY
Please place kits in cart individually when ordering for more than one person.
This ensures we capture the correct information of who the kit is for.
Biometric Home Test Kit
Base Test Includes: Lipid Panel with Glucose
Additional testing can be added for an additional charge.
A home test kit allows you, your family, or employees to take part in biometric screenings from the comfort of their homes.
You will receive the kit within a week of ordering, self-administer the screening, and then send the kit to the lab for analysis.
There are five simple steps to the home biometric screening:
1. Collect the sample via a finger prick (fasting is recommended)
2. Self-report height, weight, waist, and if possible, blood pressure
3. Mail the sample in the pre-stamped envelope that was included in the kit
4. The sample is received and then tested by the lab
5. Results are available online within a week in the lab’s portal and we upload your data to Go365 for Points
Ages 18 and older only.
Please Note: If you are not able to provide self-reported measurements on the consent form (height, weight, waist, and blood pressure) you will not be eligible for the Go365 Points for completing a biometric screening, however you will receive Go365 Points that are applicable based on your results. You can submit these measurements at a later date for the remainder of the Go365 Points.
Items to Consider:
- When possible, it is best to NOT ship the devices on a Friday during High Temperature weather. Store these specimens, at room temperature (NOT in a car or car trunk), over the weekend and ship to the lab on Monday.
- REMEMBER – shipping companies often store shipments in a non-environmentally controlled warehouse during the shipping process. This can expose your specimens to excessive heat during shipping in High Temperature weather. Your test may be rejected if heat exposure damages your specimen. A replacement will be ordered, free of charge, if this occurs.