Biometric Home Test Kit
Base Test Includes: Lipid Panel with Glucose (paid by Calumet County)
Additional testing may be added at your expense.
A home test kit allows you to take part in biometric screenings from the comfort of home.
There are five simple steps to the home biometric screening:
1. Collect the sample via a finger prick (fasting is recommended)
2. Self-report height, weight, waist, and if possible, blood pressure
3. Mail the sample in the pre-stamped envelope that was included in the kit
4. The sample is received and then tested by the lab
5. Results are available online within 72 business hours once received by the lab and employee’s Go365 Points will be awarded in their account.
Home test kits ordered must be completed. If you choose to cancel your home test kit after receiving and do not complete it, you are responsible to reimburse Calumet County for the test kit charge at $55.
Please Note: If you are not able to provide self-reported measurements on the consent form (height, weight, waist, and blood pressure) you will not be eligible for the Go365 Points for completing a biometric screening. You can submit these measurements to Go365 at a later date. Please contact us with any biometric points questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items to Consider:
- When possible, it is best to NOT ship the devices on a Friday during High Temperature weather. Store these specimens, at room temperature (NOT in a car or car trunk), over the weekend and ship to the lab on Monday.
- REMEMBER – shipping companies often store shipments in a non-environmentally controlled warehouse during the shipping process. This can expose your specimens to excessive heat during shipping in High Temperature weather. Your test may be rejected if heat exposure damages your specimen. A replacement will be ordered, free of charge, if this occurs.